Leadership Summit


For my leadership summit, I met with Camille Vaughn, Rachel Scarbrough, and Emily White. Camille is facilitating her group on meal prep, Emily is facilitating on volunteering, and Rachel is facilitating budgeting.

This honestly turned out to be more beneficial than I thought it would be. With the input of the group, I was able to create a better plan for how my facilitation would go. Just simply talking through my plan out loud helped me to work out all the kinks, and having other students to brainstorm with was extremely helpful! This meeting definitely helped prepare me for facilitating my group.

Comments

  1. I am so happy that this was helpful for you Caitlyn. Since I am reading this after you facilitated your group, I can say that your planning was evident! Thank you for this brief, but articulate Blog.
    Professor Sasse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment