Evals and the OT process

During class today, we started off by talking about the midterm evaluations. I thought it was a wonderful idea for Professor Lancaster to have midterm evaluations. I also thought it spoke volumes about how much she cares about our learning experience in her classroom. I think it would be terrifying to ask 37 people what they liked about what I'm doing as well as for constructive criticism. We spent the first half of class discussing these ideas as a class. If I'm ever a professor, I would love to be as invested in my students and their learning experience as Professor Lancaster is. She is very inspiring! For the last half of class we discussed the OT process. I thought it was so interesting when I learned that OT's are sued the least out of all healthcare providers. It speaks volumes about the value of building a therapeutic relationship with clients!

Comments